How to clear a blocked root chakra? The Root Chakra, one of the three material chakras, deals with tasks related to the material and physical world. Partnerships, business and traditional family relationships are some areas that are negatively affected by a blocked root chakra. It affects our motivation and driving force for accomplishing goals, as well as our ability to show passion and power. Further, our ability to stand up for ourselves and say no to others is also governed by this chakra. Following, are ten things you should know to clear a blocked root chakra.
Symptoms in Body Parts Listed Below Point to a Blocked Root Chakra.
- Lessons: Survival-the right to exist.
- Body Intelligence: I have
- Location: Between the anus and the sex organs.
- Colors: Red, Black and Brown
- Element: Earth
- Sense: Smell
- Endocrine Gland: Adrenal Glands
- Body Parts: Adrenal Gland, spine, hips, rectum, buttocks, lymph system, skeleton system (teeth and bones), and the lower extremities (legs, knees, feet, ankles, etc.). Also the nose, since it is the organ of the sense of smell, and associated with survival.
- Power to achieve goals, vitality, grounding.
- When balanced it enables; material security, stability and courage.
Our bodies are in a constant state of flux between balance and imbalance. So pay attention to symptoms that manifest in the body parts listed above. As a result, you will be clued in to whether or not you have a blocked root chakra.
How to Clear a Blocked Root Chakra
Eating foods that grow in the earth like beets, carrots, cabbage can active energy flow in a blocked root chakra. Also, foods that are red in color can help to activate the free flow of energy in the root chakra. As well as, being outside in nature, gardening, walking bare feet, sitting directly on the earth etc. are all ways to increase the flow of energy and help to clear your blocked root chakra. Further, local and distance Chakra Balancing Sessions are also available if you need the help of an Energy Healing Therapist.